You can request your prescription by:
- Completing a request form at our reception desk
- Posting your prescription into our post box to the right of our front door
- Sending your request in the post to our address
- Faxing over your request to 01704 511797
- On your smartphone via the NHS App
- Registering for the Patient Online Services where you can order prescriptions online
Please note that we do not accept prescription requests via telephone.
We aim to process prescription all requests within 48 working hours but please allow up to 72 working hours during busy periods.
Electronic Prescription Service, or EPS for short, is a new service provided by the NHS. The service allows us to send your prescriptions electronically to your chosen pharmacy. This means that you don't need a paper copy of your prescription. Speak to your pharmacy for information and to nominate them.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.