The practice will be closed on Monday the 25th of May and will re open on Tuesday the 25th of May at 8:00am.
When we are closed
- Outside of normal opening hours please call 111 if you need medical advice or assistance.
- This service is for urgent problems only. Please do not abuse this service by ringing about complaints that could wait until the surgery opens.
- The majority of patients after 6:30pm will be seen at the on call centre at Southport and District General Hospital.
In an emergency
- In an emergency always call 999.
- This important emergency service is for real emergencies only.
- It activates a huge resource and if misused could mean life or death to someone else.
- Severe chest pain, sudden disabling breathlessness, collapse and severe injury are the proper reasons for contacting this number.
- If you are in doubt please phone the surgery or call 111 who will give you advice on any medical problem if required.