St Marks and Trinity also have a private Travel Clinic that provides a complete travel health service, customised to your individual needs. Our experienced Travel Health Nurse provides detailed pre-travel consultations during which the Travel Health Nurse can also administer the recommended vaccinations. The consultation provides all the information you need on your immunisation requirements and will help identify any other travel health risks associated with your travel itinerary.
- Patients of St Marks Medical Centre and Trinity Practice receive all vaccinations that are available on the NHS, free of charge.
- Patients of other practices will be required to pay for all the vaccinations they require.
- Our Travel Clinic is a Registered Yellow Fever Centre.
- We stock the full range of travel vaccines (including rarer vaccines such as Japanese Encephalitis)
- Anti-malarial tablets can also be supplied for your added convenience.
For more information please telephone 01704 511730. If we cannot answer your query immediately please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.