- We have disabled spaces in the car park adjacent to our main entrance.
- There is a ramp with a handrail giving access to the main entrance.
- Automatic door at the main entrance.
- Disabled toilet on ground and first floor.
- Lift to upper floors.
- Induction loops available for the hard of hearing.
- Lower section to reception counter for wheelchair users.
- The surgery has a small car park.
- Some space must be reserved for doctors and other essential staff.
- Please use public transport or walk to the surgery if you can.
- We request that the available parking spaces are reserved for the disabled and acutely ill patients only.
- We also request that patients use the car park only for the duration of their visit at the surgery.
- Alternative parking is available at Central 12 pay and display car park.