Please read these instructions before coming to the surgery for your appointment.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, fever or loss of taste/smell) DO NOT attend the surgery.
You must be able to make your own way to your appointment.
- Please attend alone or with only one other person/carer if strictly necessary.
- Please ensure you bring your mobile phone.
- Please wear a mask or face covering e.g. a scarf.
- Please arrive for your appointment as near to your allocated time as possible.
- Please use your own toilet and have a drink before you leave the house.
- Please follow social distancing and keep 2m away from other people who do not live in your household.
- Please drive to St Marks Medical Centre, park in the car park and wait in the car.
- If you arrive by foot you will be asked to wait in the car park away from the main access ramp and door.
Please wait for someone to call you who will give you further details about entering the building.
DO NOT leave your vehicle unless you have been asked to.
- Chaperones will be available if needed
- Contact time with the Clinician will be limited to the smallest time possible, to ensure limited exposure.
- Please do not ask about other medical matters or questions unrelated to the issue you are attending with.
- The Clinician will give you clear instruction at the end of the consultation
If you are late for your scheduled appointment time you may be asked to book another appointment.